The CrackEraser Advantage
REASONS TO CHOOSE CRACK ERASER
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology allows you to repair windshield cracks up to 24” that competitors can’t
- Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology is quicker, allowing you to complete a chip or crack repair in under 10 minutes compared to 20-30 for competitor systems – why?
- Tools are easier to use and require less resin
- Crack Eraser proprietary resins have a faster cure rate
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology been used on hundreds of thousands of windshields with a 99% success rate
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ tools come with a lifetime warranty
- Crack Eraser manufactures our own proprietary resins formulated to create the strongest repair with maximum windshield visibility
- Crack Eraser training is the best in the business, we are the only company that offers hands-on training in the real world on customer vehicles
- Crack Eraser is a veteran owned business and we are proud to say our tools are Made in the USA
What makes Crack Eraser the best option?
- Patented “Powered by Crack Eraser™” professional windshield repair kits with tools that can last for the life of your business and all supplies needed to repair chips and cracks up to 24″
- 3-day on-location hands-on business training where you will be repairing windshields on real customer’s vehicles under the supervision of a seasoned professional
- Extensive video training based on the hands-on training where you get over 30 videos of actual repairs being performed on customer’s cars
- Support to get setup with insurance billing programs from several providers
- Advice on finding a business location, licensing and insurance, and other startup activities such as vehicle lettering and developing a repeat customer base
- Assurance that when your training session is over, we are available by phone or email for any support or advice you may need
REPAIR YOUR OWN WINDSHIELD
If you have a crack in your windshield that you need to repair, go to our Certified Partners page to find shop using the Crack Eraser professional system near you. If such a shop is not in your location, or you just prefer to do it yourself, Crack Eraser can provide you with a Do It Yourself (DIY) kit that includes the tools, professional-quality resins, written and video training, and phone support to help you succeed.