Windshield Repair Kits & Training
REASONS TO CHOOSE CRACK ERASER
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology allows you to repair windshield cracks up to 24” that competitors can’t
- Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology is quicker, allowing you to complete a chip or crack repair in under 10 minutes compared to 20-30 for competitor systems – why?
- Tools are easier to use and require less resin
- Crack Eraser proprietary resins have a faster cure rate
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ technology been used on hundreds of thousands of windshields with a 99% success rate
- Patented Powered by Crack Eraser™ tools come with a lifetime warranty
- Crack Eraser manufactures our own proprietary resins formulated to create the strongest repair with maximum windshield visibility
- Crack Eraser training is the best in the business, we are the only company that offers hands-on training in the real world on customer vehicles
- Crack Eraser is a veteran owned business and we are proud to say our tools are Made in the USA
Start Your Own Business,
Be Your Own Boss
Whatever your situation, if you are looking for a career change or just looking for some additional income, starting a windshield repair business may be the right option for you. Crack Eraser can provide you with the right tools to repair windshield chips and cracks up to 24” plus hand-on and/or video training in how to do the repairs, start a business, and bill insurance companies. Other windshield repair business providers focus on chip repair – why limit yourself? Patented “Powered by Crack Eraser™” technology and our specialized crack repair resins have a proven 99% success record for long crack repair. This virtually doubles your income earning potential. Many of our successful trainees earn over $100,000/year.
What makes Crack Eraser the best option?
- Patented “Powered by Crack Eraser™” professional windshield repair kits with tools that can last for the life of your business and all supplies needed to repair chips and cracks up to 24″
- 3-day on-location hands-on business training where you will be repairing windshields on real customer’s vehicles under the supervision of a seasoned professional
- Extensive video training based on the hands-on training where you get over 30 videos of actual repairs being performed on customer’s cars
- Support to get setup with insurance billing programs from several providers
- Advice on finding a business location, licensing and insurance, and other startup activities such as vehicle lettering and developing a repeat customer base
- Assurance that when your training session is over, we are available by phone or email for any support or advice you may need
REPAIR YOUR OWN WINDSHIELD
If you have a crack in your windshield that you need to repair, go to our Certified Partners page to find shop using the Crack Eraser professional system near you. If such a shop is not in your location, or you just prefer to do it yourself, Crack Eraser can provide you with a Do It Yourself (DIY) kit that includes the tools, professional-quality resins, written and video training, and phone support to help you succeed.